What to do in Andorra with children in winter or spring?24.09.2019
Andorra is the perfect destination to travel with children, since its natural environment and its infinite number of activities for all audiences will make your holidays unforgettable days with your family.
Skiing and endless fun in the snow, in the ski resorts of Vallnord
In the Vallnord ski resorts you will find babyclubs and snow gardens where the little ones will become familiar with the snow and have a great time while the parents ski. In addition and since this winter, Pocoyo is in the ski resort of Vallnord Pal to entertain the little ones.
On the other hand, if your children are already 3 years old and they feel like it, it is the ideal age to start skiing, always at their own pace, well equipped and considering the option of receiving classes at the Vallnord ski school.
What to do in Andorra with children if you do not ski, or spring is coming?
In Andorra, apart from the snow and the most suitable outdoor activities for summer, you will find a wide variety of activities to do with children and have a great time, among which we highlight:
- One morning or one afternoon at the Spa Caldea thermoludic center: children from 5 years old can access Caldea, where you will enjoy a space where fun for the whole family is combined with the rest of a thermal center.
- Routes with children: both in our hotels and in any tourist office they will inform you of the routes to do with children, of low height and flat route to do on foot or with snowshoes.
- Gastronomy for smaller gourmet palates: in Andorra there are countless restaurants of all kinds, among which you will find many with children's play areas, chair lifts, children's menus and, above all, a very appetizing menu for the little ones From home!
- An afternoon of shopping with children and children in Andorra: in Andorra La Vella, the capital of the Principality, there are several children's clothing stores, educational games, etc. As well as in the main shopping centers, such as Pyrénées - with very exclusive children's fashion - and the Illa Carlemany shopping center.
- Do you like ice skating? You can spend a fun time at the Palau de Gel, in Canillo, with an ice rink covered track and many other activities to do with children: ice skating, ice karting, playground and a large heated pool. Your little princes and princesses will not want to leave the Palau de Gel de Andorra!
- A walk in the Funicamp is a very nice way to see Andorra from the sky: this funicular will show you, in its long journey through eastern Andorra, mountain landscapes, snow and greenery ... that will surprise young and old!
- Can you imagine taking your children to travel the snowy mountains ... on snowmobiles? If you travel as a family with children not so small ... They will have a great time doing a snowmobile route! Check at the reception of our hotels to book your family snowmobile excursion.
A perfect proposal to travel with children and young people to Andorra is… Naturlandia!
Naturlandia is a park on nature, located in the privileged natural environment of Andorra, with winter and summer activities to enjoy nature as a family: co-bow shooting, zip line, paintball, playgrounds for the little ones ...
Naturlandia is the park that houses the Tobotronc, the longest nature slide in the world, with a distance of 5.3km; and the largest Sky Trail in Europe, called Airtrekk, 13’5 meters high.
If you are looking for a hotel in Andorra with children…
At Bringué Hotels we know that Andorra is a fantastic destination to go with children. Therefore, we offer three concepts of hotels in Andorra, in order to choose which hotel you prefer to travel with children to Andorra: Hotel El Pradet, Hotel Bringué and Hotel Xalet Bringué. It will be a pleasure to discover them!